- Über AAL
- Blog / News
One of Canada’s brightest and best emerging researchers in AgeTech “AGE-WELL“ is organizing the EPIC Conference 2020, which is an opportunity for participants to share their research, highlight their potential impact and connect with colleagues. The aim of AGE-WELL is to help older Canadians maintain their independence, health and quality of life through technologies and services that increase their safety and security, support their independent living, and enhance their social participation.
Within the EPIC Conference 2020, there will be a total of 8 virtual sessions every Tuesday and Thursday in June. Each session will involve 2 streams of presentations – a traditional oral presentation and a Twitter conference presentation. Additional sessions will include interactive design workshops, a roundtable on pivoting your research during COVID and a hybrid career presentation and workshop.
Each session is dedicated to one of the following identified challenge areas:
– Supportive Homes & Communities (June 2, 2020 – 19:00)
– Health Care & Health Service Delivery (June 4, 2020 – 19:00)
– Autonomy & Independence (June 9, 2020 – 19:00)
– Cognitive Health & Dementia (June 11, 2020 – 19:00)
– Mobility & Transportation (June 16, 2020 – 19:00)
– Healthy Lifestyles & Wellness (June 18, 2020 – 19:00)
– Staying Connected (June 23, 2020 – 19:00)
– Financial Wellness & Employment (June 25, 2020 – 19:00)
Find out more information about the EPIC Conference here.
Register for sessions here.