- AAL AUSTRIA
- Unser Angebot
The AAL Forum is the annual event where the community of healthy ageing gathers to discuss the existing opportunities in health technology and reflect on the future of ageing well in the digital world. More than 700 delegates are gathering from different fields and domains every year. This year´s AAL Forum is taking place in Trieste, Italy.
„We have chosen Italy to host our annual Forum to learn from the current crisis, in order to better protect our older population in the future and thereby contribute to the future sustainability of our health and care systems”, so Peter Saraga, President of AAL.
The AAL Forum gives hundreds of stakeholders the opportunity to showcase the best practices and find solutions to challenges through discussions, workshops and networking.
In addition, the Forum hosts a vibrant exhibition of technology designed to improve quality of life for older adults and showcase the latest trends in the domain.
Some of the main topics in the Forum will be:
– How to build a platform for innovation and change
– Align Healthcare systems with the needs of an ageing population
– Intergenerational Solidarity
– make the socio-economic case for impact investment into healthy ageing.
The Forum is the ideal meeting place for:
– Professionals involved in the technology sector with an interest in ageing
– Social care and care providers
– Investors looking for new solutions and innovations
– Individuals and organisations implicated in the AAL funded projects
– EU, national and regional decision makers in the field of health, social issue, technology and innovations.
The goal of the forum is to enhance this community of change makers to design more cost-effective systems for building together the services to serve the ageing society.