- AAL AUSTRIA
- Unser Angebot
This year´s Pervasive Technologies Related to Assistive Environments (PETRA) conference will take place from June 29 – July 01 in Corfu, Greece. It is a highly interdisciplinary conference that focuses on computational and engineering approaches to improve the quality of life and enhance human performance in a wide range of settings, in the workplace, at home, in public spaces, urban environments, and other. PETRA brings together very different types of technologies to also address important social and healthcare issues for sensitive populations, such as the elderly, persons suffering from chronic conditions and other disabilities or traumas.
Apart from interesting keynotes and a session on Late Breaking Results, the PETRA conference will host a variety of different workshops, for which researcher are invited to submit proposals. The deadline for paper submission is March 21, 2022.
We especially want to draw your attention to these workshops:
“JoyWorkingHome: Digital stress management solution for remote-working environments”
– Enhancement of current approaches and digital stress management solutions towards personal abilities and goals.
– Individual remote-working environments, including individual psychological models and/or sensing devices, which can non-invasively collect biosignals indicating stress and monitor activity and behavioral patterns.
„ENABLE: Enabling Technologies for People with Disabilities“
– Assistive technologies to support autonomy, independence, safety, well-being
– Alternative communication
– Alternative input devices
– Smart Home Systems
– Assistive apps / software
– Robotics and embodied agents
– Ethics, data security and privacy aspects
– Participatory research
A list of all workshops can be found here.
Find further information about the conference here.