- AAL AUSTRIA
- Unser Angebot
The 1st International Workshop on Robotics and Sensors for Rehabilitation and Assisted Therapy is part of the PETRA Conference 2021 in Corfu from June 29th – July 2nd .
In this workshop, we want to discuss with and bring together experts from interdisciplinary fields such as assistive devices, robotics, sensors as well as fabrication technologies and experts from participatory research and healthcare. We want to interactively discuss and foster the development of novel ideas and strategies to fill the gaps of current technology and concepts.
Submissions in the field of therapy as well as in user-centered-design and active assisted living are highly encouraged.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
– Movement quality monitoring
– Monitoring and Feedback of therapist’s manual support
– Patient monitoring
– Robotics rehabilitation devices and structures
– Sensor and manufacturing principles
– Strategies and motivation/rationale for functionalization
– Robustness and reliability of sensors and devices
– Practicability/usefulness for home usage
– Low threshold accessibility
– Accessible data processing and visualization
Deadline for submissions is 1st of March 2021.
Find more information about the workshop and the call for papers here.